1. Deposits- A 50% non refundable deposit is required at the time of placing any stock on hold. If for any reason YOU do not complete the sale, your deposit will not be refunded. If Bunnybee's Rabbitry terminates the sale for any reason your deposit will be fully refunded. Bunnybee's Rabbitry reserves the right to terminate a sale or refuse sale to any one at any time for any reason. You have 24 hours after designated purchase date to claim your reservation. If you do not pick up your reserved stock at this time your reservation will be removed without refund.
2. Pet quality- Bunnybee's Rabbitry will sell pet quality stock as is with no pedigree.Bunnybee's Rabbitry will not sell pet quality stock in breeding pairs. If more than one animal is purchased they must be same sex with the intention to spay or neuter.
3. Show quality- Bunnybee's Rabbitry will not guarantee the fertility of any stock.Bunnybee's Rabbitry will not guarantee any stock will win shows. Show stock is sold based on our opinion the animal meets appearance standards with the breed.
4. As a breeder Bunnybee's Rabbitry has a responsibility to the animals in our care, to provide a healthy and safe environment at all times. This includes screening potential adopters to the fullest extent of our ability prior to the purchase of any of our animals. If you adopt an animal from our care and at any time can no longer care for this animal you are required to contact us first prior to releasing such animal to an outside party. By agreeing to our policy you acknowledege your responsibility to surrender such animal at no cost to Bunnybees Rabbitry at anytime you cannot or no longer choose to have the animal in your possesion.
5. Health Guarantee- Unfortunately every once in a while animals become ill. If Bunnybee's Rabbitry knows an animal is ill, this animal will not be sold under any circumstances. Your rabbit’s health is guaranteed for two weeks after purchase date. If you report any problems with illness during that time, Bunnybee's Rabbitry will happily refund your money 100% or offer a replacement. Bunnybee's Rabbitry is not responsible for any vet bills! When we take a sick animal to the vetwe intend to keep it. Prior to any sale or agreement, Bunnybee's Rabbitry will inform you of our Sales Policy. At the time of purchase we will provide you with a copy of our Sales Policy as well as our Rabbit Care Sheet.
Thank you for reading our Sales Policy. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.